Tapì announces the acquisitions of microcell - Tapì announces the acquisitions of microcell - tapisite-de
Tapì announces the acquisitions of microcell
December 2013 - Tapì S.p.A. and Microcell S.r.l., have signed an agreement to allow for the entry of Microcell into Tapì Group with the acquisition by the latter of a majority of the Microcell shares. The acquisition expands and complements the Group's offer with a broader range of Italian designer closures for the wine industry and will allow Tapì Group to provide new designer solutions, broader sustainable choices, further innovations (from the initial concept to the finished product), all in a single organization both in terms of production technologies and marketing tools.
Microcell was established in 2005, by Mr. Roberto Casini and Mr. Francesco Tagliapietra, and it has grown to become a reference in the field of alternative closures for the wine industry: the company brings along specific expertise in lean manufacturing systems and in the technological development of high-performance closures; it also provides an increased production capacity in order to meet the ever increasing market demands, production volumes and the reliability the Tapì Group clients are accustomed to.
The Microcell Board of Directors will be formed by a team of professionals to include Mr. Casini, who will also become a member of the Tapì Group Strategic Committee.
Tapì Group is the world leader in the production of alternative designer closures and an important reference to the global beverage sector. The group can boast over 3000 prestigious distilleries as clients, in 62 countries worldwide and now, with the acquisition of Microcell, the group will be able to broaden its portfolio and meet the increasingly sophisticated needs of the wine industry.
Both Tapì and Microcell are in full compliance with all current Italian and international laws, which regulate the food packaging industry, both in terms of the safety of products and in terms of production processes.
The company will retain the name "Microcell" and it will feature a new logo in line with the Tapì Group marketing strategy to reflect the new corporate structure.
- Il Gruppo Tapì premiato tra le eccellenze del “Deloitte Best Managed Companies”
- Il Gruppo Tapì, partecipato da Wise SGR, continua il suo percorso di espansione internazionale con l’acquisizione di T&G
- Nasce ABOR by Tapì: la chiusura green creata dal materiale residuo di distillazione
- Il Gruppo Tapì, partecipato da Wise SGR, continua il suo percorso di espansione. Acquisita Tapì Argentina per sviluppare il Sud America.
- Benvenuta Revò: la nuova business unit del Gruppo Tapì che rivoluziona il packaging dedicato al mondo della birra.
- Il Gruppo Tapì cresce e continua la sua espansione nei mercati internazionali: acquisizione strategica da parte del fondo Wise.
- Il gruppo Tapì presenta la nuova brand identity: nuovo sito web, nuovo visual e nuovo logo istituzionale
- Tapì group: leadership and innovation
- Tapì group invests in argentina more than $ 4 million
- Tapì announces the acquisitions of microcell